Terms & Conditions
This part of the site is important to protect you the buyer and Mr. Plastic the seller. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to everything included below when placing an order on Mrplasticltd.co.uk or by telephone quoting online prices.
Mr Plastic Ltd reserves the right to cancel a recieved order at anytime. We will notify you if your has not been accepted and your payment will be reversed.
Pricing, availablilty and Deliveries
- Prices on this website are only available via an internet order and are subject to change if ordered any other way.
- Delivery charges apply to all items.
- Delivery charge apply even if you are collecting products from one of our stores.
- Deliveries charges are subject to change due to area they will be dispatched to. If you are in a higher charged area we will contact you.
- Delivery cost are worked out by weight of products you are purchasing.
- Deliveries are normally dispatched within 3 working days of order placement. If at time of order you goods are not in stock this could delay the delivery of your goods by a couple of days. If goods will take over 7 working days to be dispatched we will contact you. please allow upto 7 working days to recieve your goods. If an order is urgent please call our internet sales office on 01362 691291 to place a telephone order and it may be possible to pay for urgent next day delivery which will incur a futher charge.
- Small items are sent via Royal mail. please note that items sent via royal mail can take upto 15days to be delivered. In the unlikely event that you do not recieve your item after this time. please email us to let us help resolve.
Large items are sent via a courier these items are sent to the courier either same day or next after the order has been placed. Orders should then be with you in the next 3 working days. if you for some reason you have not recieved the items in this time please email so we can help resolve the issue.
- Certain items on our site may be subject to a longer dispatch time due to supplier and Mr. Plastic stock level of the product. These such items can take up to 10 days to be dispatched from our depo. These include some worktop accessories such as some edging strips.
- From time to time items may become discontinued. This is highly unlikely but if this happens to an item you have purchased we will refund the item in full and send an email to let you know. If there is an alternative product we will call you .
Refunds and Exchanges.
- Orders placed that are no longer required can be returned. However this is at customers expense. Unless items are faulty. Items returned must be returned within 7 days of order placement and in as new, unopended conditon. We will only refund once items have been recieved and checked for damages. Unfortunately we cannot refund the delivery charge.
- Orders placed that have been ordered as a special item or cut to size such as sheeting marterials that are no longer required can be returned at the management disgretion. these will also incur a rehandling fee before refund is given.
- Orders placed that are damaged in transit must be reported immediately. Delivery note must be signed to say item was damaged on arrival. If delivery note is signed with no damages or missing items no refund will be given.
- If an item becomes faulty after use the refund will be at the discreation of the internet sales manager. Photographic evidence or items returned may be required.
- Worktops and most worktop accessories are dispatched direct from supplier so if order more goods an extra delivery fee will apply. Please place two orders if this is the case. or call our sales office.
- Worktops must be signed for on delivery. If any damages are visable at first inspection report this immediately. If delivery note is signed for no damages we will not refund or exchange at a later date.
- Orders can be placed via the phone on 01362 691291. or 01603 620056. Prices on website will be available however you will pay the delivery charge even if you wish to collect items.
Paying for your goods:
- Phone orders can be paid for via credit or debit card over the phone.
- all other orders placed through the website will need to be paid for via paypal. You do not need a paypal account to do this, you can pay via all major credit and debit cards. Paypal is a safe online way to pay for goods and is used by many companies all over the world.
- All orders that you wish to cancel incur a 20% rehandling fee.